Beiträge von TheKiller

The Click n' Load button is not a link. It seems to have an encrypted hash that loads the links.
    How can we export the actual links from jDownloader?

Share-online timer for premium files never ends. I will just look into the uploaded.net mirror.
    Without the links, we cant use premium link generators... :-\

Danke für die Hilfe. Aber ich verstehe nicht, was die Website geht. Das Problem ist, ich weiß nicht, die wirklichen Links. Ich habe nur die (http://filecrypt.cc/Container/CC4456C96D.html) Link. Ich kann damit umgehen. Ich muss wissen, wie finde ich die direkten Share-Online-Links? Vor einigen Jahren gab serienjunkies auch die geraden Links.

Serienjunkies hat nicht einen Link zu der Click n 'load site. Nur ein Hash. Mein Problem ist, dass i dont Verwendung dieser Datei-Sharing-Sites und ich weiß nicht, wie sie zu benutzen.

Der Übersetzer funktioniert gut ich sehe. Ich bevorzuge aber Englisch. Nicht groß mit Deutsch.

Ok, i managed to download from Share-Online rather quickly. Uploaded.net only allowed me to download once per IP.
    The only problem i have now is that 5 files are available only to premium users. After the timer ends, it just starts over...

My question still is.... How do i obtain the links for these files so i can use premium link generators? I need these files.

DFE01.part2
    DFE12.part1
    DFE24.part3
    DFE27.part1
    DFE46.part1

Hallo,

After many years, i decided to give Digimon Frontier a chance.... So i got back on this site :D
    Nice to see it is available again in Romania and i dont need proxies to access my account lol. I see Boerse.bz is dead now :-\

So, the Digimon Frontier mirrors you have here only work via HighSpeed download and jDownloader....
    Is there a way to extract the real links from the jDownloader list? Years ago, you used to have all links for each archive...

jDownloader is hard to use without premium accounts added. Danke.

Hallo,

I dont know how to speak or write german but i understand it....

For a few years, I'm searching for TV recordings from RTL II of Digimon Tamers but im out of luck.
    There is a torrent named Digimon Tamers COMPLETE GERMAN FS dTV XviD [mnvv2 info] but it is 3 years old and its dead.

Can somebody help me with finding the TV episodes? Thanks :)

PS: i'm aware there are DVD Rips of DT on the site. Im interested in the TV Rips.

Danke !

Thank You Ben for all the data ! :)
    You've covered everything.

The informations are pointeless as i cant read/write German, just understand it being spoken.

Hello,

Ages ago, when i was younger, on RTL II, there was a Cartoon at the starting of the Kids channel (Pokito, but i am not sure if the kids show had a name at all, i think it was named pokito in time, as it had no name.), about 14:00 if i remember well. I think that Chimpunks was following after it.

It was a cartoon i couldnt wait to finnish already and put Digimon or DC etc.. :D

The Cartoon was about a lotd of teddy bears that were living in the sky, and had some symbols on them. One had a rainbow etc....

I'm prepairing to make a list of ALL Cartoons/Animes ever watched on different channels, and this would be one of them.

Thanks in advance !

Hi John, nice to see you again, ty for answering.

I have 94 Episodes of his uncut version. But i prefer the exact episodes that were on RTL II, Like when i was 10 :)

Dos anyone else have the episodes ?
    Ill try to contact Ray, as he said a while back that he has them all 333.