Beiträge von Varjak

Maybe it's the language barrier, but the file hosts now seem to be impossible to use. The two choices are usually uploaded.net or share-online.biz. I had no problem in the past, but now I get a choice between 'highspeed download' or 'click 'n load'. The first leads to Usenet and the other doesn't activate anything. Can someone help explain why the old list of individual files no longer appears? Do I have to buy an account or something?

I registered for a free account, but when I click the link for a specific file, I still get the page I described above, with nowhere to go after that. I'm trying to get to the links for:

Prime.Suspect.1973.S01.720p.WEBRip.DD2.0.x264-ViSUM

Thanks.

I very much appreciate the content here. It has really helped me out a couple of times already. I did have one question though: why are the downloads so often broken up into such small pieces? I understand the reason for breaking it up, but 100 MB pieces seems excessive, as opposed to something like 300 or 500 MB pieces. I'm probably missing some reasons, but I am curious. :thumbup:

I'm desperate for this one episode:

Justified.s06e09.720p.web-dl.dd5.1.h.264 (sometimes '-BTN' is appended to the end of the filename; but I think it's the same thing)

The site I was getting it from shut down just before I could get the last one (I wasn't going in order). I tried torrent sites, etc.

In addition, if someone is hosting good versions of the previous entire seasons 1-5 in similar quality (720p WEB-DL), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

I'm looking for a good source for Outsiders Season 1Web-DL 720p from Coo7. Most torrents for it are dead.

I did find this here:

http://serienjunkies.org/outsi…016-season-1-hdtv-sd720p/

but when I downloaded all the segments of the first episode and tried to unzip the rar files, it said I needed a password, which wasn't listed anywhere on the page.

I'd take the password to unlock those files; but I'd appreciate it if someone could repost it either in full episodes or in larger chunks. Downloading 18 pieces is very tedious.

Thanks.