Beiträge von violett7

ich hab mal versucht ihnen zu erklären, was sie falsch machen, sieht aber nicht so aus, als wenn sie ihr reward system umstellen wollen.
    hab mit meiner schätzung von 300k usern extra ein wenig übertrieben.
    von unten nach oben lesen.

Hello,

I'm sorry - I thought that a reply had been sent to your email.

Thanks for taking the time to write out those points. I think that we can come up with a solution that pleases both free users, and allows us to run our business in a way that's profitable. We're working on some new techniques that are not targeting free download managers, as much as they are people abusing the service. If somebody wants to use a download manager, that's fine - it's the people who queue up download after download and then leave the application running for a week to get all the files that we want to stop.

Again, thanks, and sorry that you did not receive a reply in a timely manner.

PS Your English is great.

We hope that our response answered any questions or problems which you may have. If not, please reply back to this email with as much additional information as possible.

Kind Regards,
    FileFactory Customer Support
    http://www.filefactory.com

For information regarding our DMCA Policy, please follow this link: http://www.filefactory.com/info/dmca.php
    Please address all DMCA complaints to [email protected], as this will give your email priority.

IMPORTANT:THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION CONTAINS INFORMATION INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PROPRIETARY, PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT (OR ANY EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT), OR HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY COPYING, DISCLOSURE OR DISTRIBUTION OF THIS INFORMATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL RESTRICTION OR SANCTION.

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 11:29 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,
    First of all, we have to crypt the download links, otherwise they would get frequently "peached"(reported), which result in unconsistant online existense of our files and also costs time and traffic for us to reupload the files frequently.
    For you I guess it also would costs you time to delete the "peached" download links, while the same deleted content will be reuploaded in a couple of hours, which also creates unnecessary traffic for you.

The external download manager(such as jdownloader) make it way easier for the customers(the downloaders) to download a couple of files.
    An autmatic system which trys to collect many download links will get ip blocked and it also takes computing time to uncrypt the download links.

Now to your question why filefactory is unfriendly for external downloadmanagers.

You are blocking free user downloads for external downloadmanagers, the programer tried to fix this severeral times in the last few month and finally gave up.
    Here is his statement http://board.jdownloader.org/s…t.php?p=85486&postcount=6
    If a free download doesnt work for a customer, he will think that this hoster isnt supportet by external downloadmanagers at all and he will see no reason to buy a premium account, cause he didnt know that only premium accounts are supported.
    The customer will be disappointed on his first experience with filefactory, if he is using an external downloadmanager.
    If you want to force them to buy a premium account, just lower the free speed for every free download to 200kb/s(as an average they wont get more on other famous hosters like rapidshare.com, netload.in, uploaded.to, megaupload.com, hotfile.com, share-online.biz, etc.).

The uploaders never will get a sale as redirection from a downloadlink, cause the downloaders wont see the plain download links while using a download manager. That means the uploader never will get past the copper rank, when they are crypt their download links.
    You shouldn't only count the premium sales, you should also count how much premium downloads the uploader has generated.
    the solution is to make the premium downloads more worth than free downloads.
    The premium download numbers will be your proof that these uploaders are in fact generate premium sales.

In a previous mail your support suggested me to put a referral link on our website, the problem is that there are hundreds of uploaders on our site, there is no way for us to benefit them all equally on this way.

I hope I didn't hurt your eyes to much with my bad english grammar, as you will have recognized, I'm not a native english speaker.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
    > Datum: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:55:06 +1000
    > Von: FileFactory Customer Support <[email protected]>
    > An: [email protected]
    > Betreff: Re: FileFactory Enquiry (Enquiry: #1025-35b93)

> Hello,
    >
    > Could you please explain how we have an unfriendly system for external
    > download managers? We completely support all download managers for
    > Premium
    > accounts.
    >
    > Our rewards program is intended to benefit uploaders who want to partner
    > with us and work with us to offer a great, stable service. Running a file
    > sharing website is extremely expensive - I'm sure you are aware of the
    > costs
    > of running a high traffic website - paying members who never generate any
    > Premium sales is a terrible financial liability. We want to work with
    > people like you, not be one of many mirrors that you use. If you have
    > 300,000 unique visitors a day, how is it possible that not a single one
    > has
    > purchase a Premium membership this month?
    >
    > If you want to use us, and work with us, we're more than happy to let you
    > generate rewards from downloads as well as sales, but we need to see some
    > kind of financial benefit from it also. Does that make sense?
    >
    > We hope that our response answered any questions or problems which you may
    > have. If not, please reply back to this email with as much additional
    > information as possible.
    >
    > Kind Regards,
    > FileFactory Customer Support
    > http://www.filefactory.com
    >
    > For information regarding our DMCA Policy, please follow this link:
    > http://www.filefactory.com/info/dmca.php
    > Please address all DMCA complaints to [email protected], as this will
    > give your email priority.
    >
    > IMPORTANT:THIS EMAIL TRANSMISSION CONTAINS INFORMATION INTENDED FOR THE
    > EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. AND MAY
    > CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PROPRIETARY, PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR
    > EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
    > RECIPIENT (OR ANY EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THIS EMAIL
    > TRANSMISSION TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT), OR HAVE RECEIVED THIS
    > COMMUNICATION
    > IN ERROR, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY COPYING, DISCLOSURE OR
    > DISTRIBUTION OF THIS INFORMATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL RESTRICTION OR
    > SANCTION.
    >
    >
    > On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 8:49 AM, Sdfrgsdfgsdfg <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > [image: filefactorylogo.png] <http://www.filefactory.com/>
    > >
    > > FileFactory Customer Feedback
    > >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > A user filled out the contact form.
    > > Subject: serienjunkies.org Email: [email protected]
    > > Name: sdfrgsdfgsdfg Comment: serienjunkies.org and dokujunkies.org
    > tried
    > > you as a hoster for many years, several users tried to explain why an
    > > unfriendly system for external downloadmanager has no prospects in a
    > long
    > > term och business. the only reason we stick to you as an alternative
    > hoster
    > > was cause you didnt lose files due to harddrive crashes. with your
    > > commission mode you've finally accomplished to lose presence on a
    > website
    > > with 300k unique visitors per day.

warum eine group verärgern, die so viele tolle releases bringt?
    wenn es ihr wunsch ist, ihre releases unverändert zu lassen, dann sollte man ihn auch respektieren.
    schließlich haben sie im gegensatz zu anderen groups keine probleme damit, das ihre releases hier weiter verteilt werden.

ich werd die mal alle durchschauen, hab noch alle folgen in 720p zuhause rumliegen.
    bei e34 720p ist das scene release fehlerhaft, deshalb isses net dabei.

edit: es sind fast alle 720p folgen down, werd alles reuppen, wird allerings ein paar tage dauern, ich schreib dir dann ne pm.

Zitat von Juniper;310675

Na weil die neue Premium Zone voll für'n Anus ist bei
    violett7: Das war vor 8 Monaten. Weißt du noch, was du irgendwo vor 8 Monaten gefragt hast? ;)

ich weiß sogar was du vor 8 monaten gefragt hast, was meinst wie ich sonst den beitrag finden konnte?

wurde auch auf commission gesetzt, hatte ihnen damals ne mail zu ihrem neuen rewardprogram geschrieben, sie wollens einfach net kapieren, das man mit einem downloadmanager unfreundlichem system keine zukunft im och geschäft haben wird.
    wenn der free download nicht mit dem jd klappt, dann vermuten die meisten, das es mit einem premium auch nicht funktionieren.

auf deutschem boden werden sie mit sicherheit kein land mehr sehen.

hab da auch probleme mit, wenn ich alle 5min 5 epidosen in den jd packe scheint es keine probleme zu geben.
    wenn ich 10 rein packe holt der jd sich nur 3 episoden raus, bricht alle anderen ab und wenn man gleich danach neue episoden reinpackt bricht er die auch ab.

scheint wohl noch ne weitere ip sperre zu geben, wenn zu viele zugriffe zur gleichen zeit erfolgen.

Zitat von stax76;297896

700 MB in acht Teile für 60 Minuten ist doch kompletter Wahnsinn, zeitgemäß wären eine einzelne Datei mit 200-300 MB.

gibt leute die laden sich eine komplette bluray(50gb) für einen 120min film herunter.
    zudem steht eine 350mb sl version zur verfügung.

mach mal einen screenshot von der winrar fehlermeldung, du hast immer nur teile der fehlermeldung zitiert.
    ich denke, das beim download eines parts ein fehler aufgetreten ist und der part somit kaputt ist, winrar zeigt beim entpacken immer an, bei welchem part es einen fehler gibt, diesen dann einfach nochmals herunterladen.

die größe der parts bestimmt der uploader, die sind für dich völlig irrelevant.

Zitat von JimmyMercury;283447

naja wo steht denn, dass staffelpause nicht zählt?
    steht das in den regeln, dass die serien dann nicht mehr zählen?

bei manchen seriensteffaln dauert es über ein ganzes jahr, bis eine staffel komplett ausgestrahlt wurde, da die immer wieder pausiert wird.
    die 2. staffel von flashpoint ist im mai 2009 angelaufen und es wurden bisher erst 8 von 13 folgen ausgestrahlt, für die nächsten folgen gibt es noch keine weiteren ausstrahlungstermine.

die neuen regeln gibt es erst seit ein paar monaten und müssen hier und da noch ergänzt werden.

bei youtube war einer, der sich die dvds von http://www.dvdavenue.tv/movie/comedy/Jesse.html bestellen wollte.
    als ich ihn gefragt habe, ob die jemals bei ihm angekommen sind, hab ich folge antwort bekommen.
    "No, unfortunately it looks like this site is not very trustworthy, and I don't expect to recieve the dvd set. However, between vhs & dvd I have 41 of the 42 episodes (missing "The Christmas Party"). I'm not very computer savvy, but if someone can tell me how to transfer vhs to dvd, I'd be willing to sort the various episodes into chronological order & ship to willing fans for the price of shipping only."

hab selber noch nie etwas von ner vhs gerippt, sein nick auf youtube ist TheJessefan